More rain delays England tour match
Melbourne: Rain delayed the start of the third day`s play in England`s tour against Australia A in Hobart on Friday.
Thursday`s second day was abandoned without a ball bowled and the forecast was for further rain throughout Friday.
England were 318 without loss after dominating Wednesday`s only day of play.
Skipper Alastair Cook was 154 not out with Michael Carberry on 153.
England will have a further warm-up game against a New South Wales invitational XI in Sydney from November 13 ahead of the first Ashes Test against Australia at the Gabba in Brisbane eight days later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?