Oz media showers praise on Clarke
Sydney: The Australian media has praised captain Michael Clarke for giving the crowd at The Oval something to watch by declaring and putting life into the match.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, it was fitting that Clarke spent the last part of the Ashes in a nervous game, because the series was also carried on in the same way.
The report said that the result of the match was fair because England did not deserve to win after being slow at various stages in the match.
The focus has now shifted to the return Ashes series in Australia that will take place in a few months from now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery