Oz media showers praise on Clarke
Sydney: The Australian media has praised captain Michael Clarke for giving the crowd at The Oval something to watch by declaring and putting life into the match.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, it was fitting that Clarke spent the last part of the Ashes in a nervous game, because the series was also carried on in the same way.
The report said that the result of the match was fair because England did not deserve to win after being slow at various stages in the match.
The focus has now shifted to the return Ashes series in Australia that will take place in a few months from now.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!