Rain delays start of play in fifth test
London: The start of the fourth day`s play in the fifth and final Ashes test between England and Australia was delayed by rain at The Oval on Saturday.
England, replying to Australia`s 492 for nine declared, ended the third day on 247-4 with Ian Bell (29) and Chris Woakes (15) at the crease.
Australia, 3-0 down in the series, lead by 245 runs and England need another 46 runs to avoid the follow-on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader