Rain delays start of play in fifth test
London: The start of the fourth day`s play in the fifth and final Ashes test between England and Australia was delayed by rain at The Oval on Saturday.
England, replying to Australia`s 492 for nine declared, ended the third day on 247-4 with Ian Bell (29) and Chris Woakes (15) at the crease.
Australia, 3-0 down in the series, lead by 245 runs and England need another 46 runs to avoid the follow-on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police