Rain delays start of play in fifth test
London: The start of the fourth day`s play in the fifth and final Ashes test between England and Australia was delayed by rain at The Oval on Saturday.
England, replying to Australia`s 492 for nine declared, ended the third day on 247-4 with Ian Bell (29) and Chris Woakes (15) at the crease.
Australia, 3-0 down in the series, lead by 245 runs and England need another 46 runs to avoid the follow-on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sebi to up vigil to check misuse of investor money by brokers
- Three detained for murder of Hindu tailor in Bangladesh
- Electric transport policy on anvil for hilly terrains
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!
- PM Narendra Modi to launch solar-powered e-boats on River Ganga in Varanasi