Starc says Bell `the one` that `really` got away from Oz`s `clutches`
Melbourne: Injured Australian fast bowler Mitchell Starc has admitted that England batsman Ian Bell was the one player who `really got away` from Australia`s clutches during the summer Ashes.
At the start of the Ashes series in England, Bell was the least of the Australians` concerns, but after dominating the scoring in the five- Test series, he comes into the winter series as one of the home side`s main threats.
According to The Age, Starc described Bell`s heroics with the bat as the difference between the two teams, saying that although Australia did not write any of the English players, but Bell was the one who really got away from them, adding that his team did not expect Bell to perform the way he did.
Hailing Bell for performing very well and almost winning the summer series for England, Starc further said that they will have to work overtime on the batsman before this coming series and come up with some good plans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you