Stuart Broad calls ODI series with Australia `too close to call`
Sydney: England T20 captain Stuart Broad has said that his team and Australia have set the scene for an explosive one-day series after the Twenty20 series was tied at 1-1.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Broad expressed that it will be a close series as both-sides had match winners, and Australia having a powerful batting line-up with guys like Watson who could strike the ball incredibly well.
He said that it could be an exciting series to watch and there would not be a supporter who went home disappointed after the two Twenty20 games produced record amount of runs.
Both sides will play warm-up matches before, with Australia travelling to Scotland and England to Ireland, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi