Stuart Broad calls ODI series with Australia `too close to call`
Sydney: England T20 captain Stuart Broad has said that his team and Australia have set the scene for an explosive one-day series after the Twenty20 series was tied at 1-1.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Broad expressed that it will be a close series as both-sides had match winners, and Australia having a powerful batting line-up with guys like Watson who could strike the ball incredibly well.
He said that it could be an exciting series to watch and there would not be a supporter who went home disappointed after the two Twenty20 games produced record amount of runs.
Both sides will play warm-up matches before, with Australia travelling to Scotland and England to Ireland, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal