Stuart Broad calls ODI series with Australia `too close to call`
Sydney: England T20 captain Stuart Broad has said that his team and Australia have set the scene for an explosive one-day series after the Twenty20 series was tied at 1-1.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Broad expressed that it will be a close series as both-sides had match winners, and Australia having a powerful batting line-up with guys like Watson who could strike the ball incredibly well.
He said that it could be an exciting series to watch and there would not be a supporter who went home disappointed after the two Twenty20 games produced record amount of runs.
Both sides will play warm-up matches before, with Australia travelling to Scotland and England to Ireland, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harish Rawat virtually admits his presence in 'sting CD', but says meeting journalist is not crime
- Refrain from using adulterated eye makeup, warn doctors
- Eight coaches of Delhi-Faizabad Express derails in Hapur district
- No difference between LF, TMC regimes: Rajnath Singh
- BJP complains to EC of violence after 5th phase polls