Stuart Broad calls ODI series with Australia `too close to call`
Sydney: England T20 captain Stuart Broad has said that his team and Australia have set the scene for an explosive one-day series after the Twenty20 series was tied at 1-1.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Broad expressed that it will be a close series as both-sides had match winners, and Australia having a powerful batting line-up with guys like Watson who could strike the ball incredibly well.
He said that it could be an exciting series to watch and there would not be a supporter who went home disappointed after the two Twenty20 games produced record amount of runs.
Both sides will play warm-up matches before, with Australia travelling to Scotland and England to Ireland, the report said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know