The Ashes: Pat Cummins injured, return doubtful
Melbourne: Australian pace bowler Pat Cummins is doubtful for the home Ashes series following a recurrence of his troublesome back complaint, which was confirmed when he returned home early from Australia A`s tour of South Africa.
According to The Age, Cricket Australia Chief Medical Officer Justin Paoloni expressed that scans on Cummin`s back had shown a partial recurrence of his lower back bone stress injury suffered in October.
It is a worrying sign for the upcoming 20-year-old fast bowler, who has missed the last two domestic summers with back and foot injuries, the report said.
Cummins hasn`t played for Australia since his remarkable Test debut in 2011, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan