The Ashes: Pat Cummins injured, return doubtful
Melbourne: Australian pace bowler Pat Cummins is doubtful for the home Ashes series following a recurrence of his troublesome back complaint, which was confirmed when he returned home early from Australia A`s tour of South Africa.
According to The Age, Cricket Australia Chief Medical Officer Justin Paoloni expressed that scans on Cummin`s back had shown a partial recurrence of his lower back bone stress injury suffered in October.
It is a worrying sign for the upcoming 20-year-old fast bowler, who has missed the last two domestic summers with back and foot injuries, the report said.
Cummins hasn`t played for Australia since his remarkable Test debut in 2011, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state