The Ashes: Stuart Broad doesn’t want Aussies to love him
Sydney: England player Stuart Broad has said that he has every intention of again being enemy number one for Australian crowds during the return Ashes series next summer.
According to news.com.au, Broad expressed that he did not want the Aussies loving him because it meant he was rubbish, adding that the banter on Twitter was quite exciting.
England currently leads the Ashes series 3-0 with one Test match remaining and will be looking to achieve a historic 4-0 win.
Broad recently made it clear he received plenty from the Australian players at Trent Bridge after slashing at a ball from Ashton Agar which flew off a thick edge into Brad Haddin`s gloves and then to Michael Clarke at slip, and then not walking, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview