The Ashes: Stuart Broad doesn’t want Aussies to love him
Sydney: England player Stuart Broad has said that he has every intention of again being enemy number one for Australian crowds during the return Ashes series next summer.
According to news.com.au, Broad expressed that he did not want the Aussies loving him because it meant he was rubbish, adding that the banter on Twitter was quite exciting.
England currently leads the Ashes series 3-0 with one Test match remaining and will be looking to achieve a historic 4-0 win.
Broad recently made it clear he received plenty from the Australian players at Trent Bridge after slashing at a ball from Ashton Agar which flew off a thick edge into Brad Haddin`s gloves and then to Michael Clarke at slip, and then not walking, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district