Trent Bridge hero Ian Bell hoping century would terminate `Sherminator` taunts
London: England batsman Ian Bell has said that his important century in the Trent Bridge Test could finally terminate the ` Sherminator` taunts he has been getting for a long time.
According to the Mirror, Ian Bell might have expected to be given a new nickname this summer by Australia, but they appear to be suffering a lack of original thought.
Bell himself said that he had played Australia enough times and the odd muttering was not new to him, adding that it was nearly ten years since he had been getting it.
The report said that Bell`s match-winning hundred at Trent Bridge showed how much he had moved on from 2005, but Australia`s cricketers were still stuck in a time warp.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1