Trent Bridge hero Ian Bell hoping century would terminate `Sherminator` taunts
London: England batsman Ian Bell has said that his important century in the Trent Bridge Test could finally terminate the ` Sherminator` taunts he has been getting for a long time.
According to the Mirror, Ian Bell might have expected to be given a new nickname this summer by Australia, but they appear to be suffering a lack of original thought.
Bell himself said that he had played Australia enough times and the odd muttering was not new to him, adding that it was nearly ten years since he had been getting it.
The report said that Bell`s match-winning hundred at Trent Bridge showed how much he had moved on from 2005, but Australia`s cricketers were still stuck in a time warp.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video