Warnie says Oz `stronger` than at start of Ashes
London: Former Australian leg spinner Shane Warne has said that the performances of some of the visitors` batsmen have been an encouraging sign ahead of the return Ashes, adding that Australia was in a better position than at the start of the series.
According to Sky Sports, Warne said that Steve Smith and Chris Rogers have got better and better and Australia seems to have found a spot for Shane Watson at No.3.
However, the former player also said that England deserved to win the series because Australia was not good enough in key moments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know