Warnie says Oz `stronger` than at start of Ashes
London: Former Australian leg spinner Shane Warne has said that the performances of some of the visitors` batsmen have been an encouraging sign ahead of the return Ashes, adding that Australia was in a better position than at the start of the series.
According to Sky Sports, Warne said that Steve Smith and Chris Rogers have got better and better and Australia seems to have found a spot for Shane Watson at No.3.
However, the former player also said that England deserved to win the series because Australia was not good enough in key moments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing