Warnie says Oz `stronger` than at start of Ashes
London: Former Australian leg spinner Shane Warne has said that the performances of some of the visitors` batsmen have been an encouraging sign ahead of the return Ashes, adding that Australia was in a better position than at the start of the series.
According to Sky Sports, Warne said that Steve Smith and Chris Rogers have got better and better and Australia seems to have found a spot for Shane Watson at No.3.
However, the former player also said that England deserved to win the series because Australia was not good enough in key moments.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- 'Beef smugglers' forced to eat cow dung in Faridabad
- Panel's report reignites debate over Clinton and Benghazi
- Women subjected to torture by Mexican police, armed forces: Report
- Cameron tells EU free movement reform `key` to post-Brexit ties: UK govt source
- Shocking! Teenage girl gang-raped inside Delhi school by friend, security guard