Ashwin out, Nehra in; have your say
M S Dhoni has decided to leave out R Ashwin, which is a big call, from the match against Pakistan to make way for Ashish Nehra.
The decision triggered another controversy considering the form R Ashwin displayed in the previous matches he played. He proved to be a cruicial bowler in the last match which India won against the West Indies.
Also, to make a change in the winning combination won`t be a good idea for a match which is being billed as the `final before the final`. Will including expensive Ashish Nehru prove to be a right decision?
Have your say.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'