Ashwin out, Nehra in; have your say
M S Dhoni has decided to leave out R Ashwin, which is a big call, from the match against Pakistan to make way for Ashish Nehra.
The decision triggered another controversy considering the form R Ashwin displayed in the previous matches he played. He proved to be a cruicial bowler in the last match which India won against the West Indies.
Also, to make a change in the winning combination won`t be a good idea for a match which is being billed as the `final before the final`. Will including expensive Ashish Nehru prove to be a right decision?
Have your say.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men