Ashwin out, Nehra in; have your say
M S Dhoni has decided to leave out R Ashwin, which is a big call, from the match against Pakistan to make way for Ashish Nehra.
The decision triggered another controversy considering the form R Ashwin displayed in the previous matches he played. He proved to be a cruicial bowler in the last match which India won against the West Indies.
Also, to make a change in the winning combination won`t be a good idea for a match which is being billed as the `final before the final`. Will including expensive Ashish Nehru prove to be a right decision?
Have your say.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani