Ashwin out, Nehra in; have your say
M S Dhoni has decided to leave out R Ashwin, which is a big call, from the match against Pakistan to make way for Ashish Nehra.
The decision triggered another controversy considering the form R Ashwin displayed in the previous matches he played. He proved to be a cruicial bowler in the last match which India won against the West Indies.
Also, to make a change in the winning combination won`t be a good idea for a match which is being billed as the `final before the final`. Will including expensive Ashish Nehru prove to be a right decision?
Have your say.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister