Misbah predicts `tough contest` with Ind, SL, Ban in Asia Cup
Karachi: Pakistani Test and ODI captain Misbah-ul Haq has reportedly predicted a tough contest among continental opponents at the Asia Cup, which will be played in Bangladesh from February 25.
Defending champions Pakistan will face arch-rivals India along with Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan in their title defence.
According to The Nation, Misbah said that although Pakistan has performed successfully in the last two ODI series, however, he believes that the upcoming competition would be tough on them as it demanded more improvement.
Misbah further said that they must not only continue their momentum but also show improvement because every game is different in cricket, with India, Sri Lanka and even Bangladesh posing to be tough opponents.
Misbah also said that the conditions would not be to an advantage for any specific team, as all sides are well acclimatised with playing conditions in Bangladesh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma