Misbah predicts `tough contest` with Ind, SL, Ban in Asia Cup
Karachi: Pakistani Test and ODI captain Misbah-ul Haq has reportedly predicted a tough contest among continental opponents at the Asia Cup, which will be played in Bangladesh from February 25.
Defending champions Pakistan will face arch-rivals India along with Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Afghanistan in their title defence.
According to The Nation, Misbah said that although Pakistan has performed successfully in the last two ODI series, however, he believes that the upcoming competition would be tough on them as it demanded more improvement.
Misbah further said that they must not only continue their momentum but also show improvement because every game is different in cricket, with India, Sri Lanka and even Bangladesh posing to be tough opponents.
Misbah also said that the conditions would not be to an advantage for any specific team, as all sides are well acclimatised with playing conditions in Bangladesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note