Australia return to Zimbabwe for one-day tournament
Cape Town: Australia will return to Zimbabwe for the first time in a decade later this year to take part in a triangular one-day international tournament, Zimbabwe Cricket said on Thursday.
The Australians have not toured the country since May 2004, but will open the triangular tournament - which also includes South Africa - on August 25 against the host nation at Harare Sports Club.
All six round-robin matches will be played in Harare, as well as the final on September 7.
South Africa will play one test match and three ODIs before the arrival of Australia.
The test between Zimbabwe and the Proteas will be played in Harare from August 9-13, followed by three 50-over matches to be staged in Bulawayo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’