Australia return to Zimbabwe for one-day tournament
Cape Town: Australia will return to Zimbabwe for the first time in a decade later this year to take part in a triangular one-day international tournament, Zimbabwe Cricket said on Thursday.
The Australians have not toured the country since May 2004, but will open the triangular tournament - which also includes South Africa - on August 25 against the host nation at Harare Sports Club.
All six round-robin matches will be played in Harare, as well as the final on September 7.
South Africa will play one test match and three ODIs before the arrival of Australia.
The test between Zimbabwe and the Proteas will be played in Harare from August 9-13, followed by three 50-over matches to be staged in Bulawayo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city