Australia revamp Hong Kong Sixes squad
Sydney: Cricket Australia (CA) on Tuesday made five changes in the country`s seven member squad for the Hong Kong Sixes tournament that gets underway Friday.
Nathan Reardon, Luke Ronchi, Liam Davis, Tim Armstrong and Alister McDermott are unavailable due to commitments for their state sides. They have been replaced by Jason Floros, Adam Zampa, Ben Laughlin, Jeremy Smith and Craig Philipson.
The squad, picked by the National Selection Panel, will be coached and managed by CA Centre of Excellence coach Wade Seccombe.
Squad: Scott Coyte, Jason Floros, Ben Laughlin, Rhett Lockyear, Craig Philipson, Jeremy Smith, Adam Zampa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands