Australia`s Shaun Marsh injured
Melbourne: Cricket Australia on Sunday announced that Australia A batsman Shaun Marsh will take no further part in the series against the England Lions after he ruptured a hamstring tendon during Saturday night`s match at Bellerive Oval, Hobart.
Australia A physiotherapist David Beakley said: "A scan has revealed that Shaun Marsh ruptured a hamstring tendon behind his right knee while batting last night. Shaun will see a specialist orthopaedic surgeon early this week to determine the appropriate course of treatment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say