Australia to visit India in Feb-March to play four Tests
Ahmedabad: Australia will tour India for a four-match Test series in February-March next year, a top BCCI official said on Friday.
The Australians, who had thrashed India 4-0 in the last Test series in their own backyard, will play the four Test matches at Kanpur, Chennai, Delhi and Mohali, according to Cricket Board`s CAO Prof Ratnakar Shetty.
The visitors will also play a few warm-up games but there are no ODIs or T20s scheduled, he said.
Shetty was here on the second day of the first Test between India and England at the Sardar Patel Stadium at Motera.
The detailed itinerary of Australia`s visit, expected to commence after they conclude their home international season on February 13 with a one-off T20 game against the West Indies, is yet to be announced by the BCCI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone