Australia to visit India in Feb-March to play four Tests
Ahmedabad: Australia will tour India for a four-match Test series in February-March next year, a top BCCI official said on Friday.
The Australians, who had thrashed India 4-0 in the last Test series in their own backyard, will play the four Test matches at Kanpur, Chennai, Delhi and Mohali, according to Cricket Board`s CAO Prof Ratnakar Shetty.
The visitors will also play a few warm-up games but there are no ODIs or T20s scheduled, he said.
Shetty was here on the second day of the first Test between India and England at the Sardar Patel Stadium at Motera.
The detailed itinerary of Australia`s visit, expected to commence after they conclude their home international season on February 13 with a one-off T20 game against the West Indies, is yet to be announced by the BCCI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- India's growth may dip by 0.60% on Brexit, predicts Morgan Stanley
- Players did not lose faith in Hodgson: Wayne Rooney
- IND vs NZ: New-age Team India announce Kiwi-series fixtures in unique style
- EPFO aims to cover all workers under PF, pension by 2030
- Lionel Messi `God`s gift` to Argentina: President