Australia will win 4-0, predicts McGrath
Sydney: Pace legend Glenn McGrath foresees Australia whitewashing India 4-0 in the ongoing Test series as he feels the home team`s pace bowling attack, especially the young James Pattinson, gives it a decisive edge over the visitors.
"Yesterday, I said 3-0 but I stuffed up because I thought there were only three Tests. But definitely 4-0 now," said McGrath at the SCG where he was promoting McGrath Foundation for breast cancer.
"The way the guys have played at the moment I`ve been very impressed. I think a team builds itself around a bowling attack and you look at the bowling attack the team has at the moment.”
"It will give the rest of the guys a lot of confidence so I`m very confident, as confident as I`ve been in years that this team is something special and expecting big things from them too," he added.
McGrath had words of praise for pace bowling sensation James Pattinson.
"I`ve been very impressed to look at James, the way he comes on to bowl. He`s big, he`s strong and he`s nice and tall.”
"He has a good action, he bowls in great areas and got good pace and a great attitude. I`ve really enjoyed watching him bowl and getting stuck into the Indian batsmen," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan