Australian cricketers to train on Thames
London: Australian cricketers will participate in a unique training session on the Thames River here for a promotional event.
The cricket pitch will be positioned on a barge in front of the iconic Tower Bridge.
Skipper Michael Clarke, Shane Watson, Chris Rogers, James Faulkner and Mitchell Starc will come together on the floating pitch for a brief session to prepare for the Ashes, which starts July 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof