Badrinath likely to be in Tamil Nadu team for Ranji tie
Chennai: Tamil Nadu is likely to receive a boost as middle-order batsman S Badrinath, in all probability, will join the squad for their Ranji Trophy Elite division Group B match against Bengal, starting on December 6.
A press release from the secretary of the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association, Kasi Viswanathan said that Badrinath, under rehabilitation for a groin injury, may be included in the playing eleven after being cleared by the team doctor.
The likely squad for TN against Bengal and Gujarat (Dec 13-16): L Balaji (capt), Abhinav Mukund, M Vijay, Dinesh Karthik (wk), B Aparajith, M Kaushik Gandhi, R Prasanna, K Shri Vasudeva Das, Malolan Rangarajan, Sunil Sam, J Kaushik, V Yomahesh, R Aushik Srinivas, Sunny Suresh Gupta, U Sushil and S Badrinath.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held
- Andhra Pradesh to become first 'Open Defecation Free' state
- SC, ST promotions: Shivraj Singh-led government to move Supreme Court
- Bombed Brussels airport departure hall to reopen today
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception