Bangladesh-Zimbabwe fourth ODI abandoned
Chittagong: The fourth one-day international between Bangladesh and Zimbabwe has been abandoned after rain made conditions unplayable in Chittagong on Friday.
Referee Chris Broad called the match off at 12:40 local after the final inspection with both captains finding the ground conditions unplayable.
Bangladesh lead the five-match series 2-1. The fifth and final match will be held at the same ground on Sunday.
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Junaid Siddique, Raqibul Hasan, Shakib Al Hasan (captain), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Naeem Islam, Suhrawadi Shuvo, Mashrafe Mortaza, Abdur Razzak, Shafiul Islam.
Zimbabwe: Brendan Taylor, Chamu Chibhabha, Regis Chakabva, Hamilton Masakadza, Tatenda Taibu (wk), Craig Ervine, Elton Chigumbura (captain), Prosper Utseya, Shingirai Masakadza, Raymond Price, Chris Mpofu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday