Bangalore: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore on Saturday.
• For the first team in the IPL history, Royal Challengers Bangalore have registered a winning per cent of over 50 (50.87) in the IPL - 29 victories and 28 defeats out f 57 played.
• Bangalore became the third team after Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings to win eight games in the IPL 4.
• Jacques Kallis (2/16) has produced his best bowling performance in the IPL 2011.
• Chris Gayle has got ten MOM awards in Twenty20.
• Royal Challengers became the first team to register seven wins in a row in the IPL, eclipsing the previous best record of six each by Mumbai Indians and Rajasthan Royals in 2008.
• Gayle`s tally of 32 sixes in the fourth edition of the IPL is a record for most sixes in an IPL competition, bettering Sanath Jayasuriya`s tally of 31 in 2008.
• Chris Gayle`s runs` tally of 436 (ave.87.20) in seven innings is the highest in the IPL 4, bettering Virender Sehwag`s 424 (ave.38.54) in eleven matches.
• Virat Kohli became the third batsman to amass 400 runs or more in the IPL 4 - 402 at an average of 50.25 in eleven games, joining Chris Gayle (436) and Virender Sehwag (424).
• Of the three instances of 400 runs or more in the IPL 4, Bangalore provide two - Gayle and Kohli.
• Sreenath Aravind (14 wickets at 15.28 runs apiece) is the top wicket-taker for Bangalore in the IPL 4, followed by Zaheer Khan (9 at 38.11 runs apiece.
• Yusuf Pathan, with 72 sixes in 55 matches in the IPL, has surpassed Adam Gilchrist`s tally of 71 in 57 matches.
• Pathan has completed his 1200 runs in the IPL 4, amassing 1203 (ave.26.73) in 55 games in the IPL.
• Charl Langeveldt (96 at an average of 17.19 in 68 matches) needs just four wickets to complete 100 in Twenty20.
• Jacques Kallis` tally of 358 at an average of 35.80 in 12 matches is the highest for Kolkata. His tally includes three half-centuries.
• Gautam Gambhir`s tally of 312 (ave.34.66), including one fifty in twelve games, is the next highest for Kolkata in the fourth edition of the IPL.
• Royal Challengers Bangalore, with 17 points in twelve matches, are now at the top of the Points table.