BCB president hopeful of complete India tour this year
Islamabad: Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) president Mustafa Kamal has expressed hope of sending national team for maiden full-fledged tour of India this year.
Kamal said that the BCCI chief N Srinivasan has assured me that a tour could be possible by the end of the year.
“We know nothing is on the FTP and Bangladesh have never been on a full tour of India so we are working to have this event materialize. We’ll have to leave it to the Indian side, we can’t pressurize them,” The Daily Times quoted Kamal, as saying.
India has a busy home season between September 2012 and March 2013, with New Zealand, England and Australia visiting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore