BCB president hopeful of complete India tour this year
Islamabad: Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) president Mustafa Kamal has expressed hope of sending national team for maiden full-fledged tour of India this year.
Kamal said that the BCCI chief N Srinivasan has assured me that a tour could be possible by the end of the year.
“We know nothing is on the FTP and Bangladesh have never been on a full tour of India so we are working to have this event materialize. We’ll have to leave it to the Indian side, we can’t pressurize them,” The Daily Times quoted Kamal, as saying.
India has a busy home season between September 2012 and March 2013, with New Zealand, England and Australia visiting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- After KSRTC strike, Karnataka bandh called on July 30 over Mahadayi river water verdict
- Sun Pharma in $50 million deal with Spanish firm
- Tanmay Bhat jokes about Priyanka Chopra’s accent – Here’s her response and it’s cool!
- Kylie Jenner is broke?
- IndiGo flight hits turbulence due to slogans hailing ISIS – Find shocking details here