BCB president hopeful of complete India tour this year
Islamabad: Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) president Mustafa Kamal has expressed hope of sending national team for maiden full-fledged tour of India this year.
Kamal said that the BCCI chief N Srinivasan has assured me that a tour could be possible by the end of the year.
“We know nothing is on the FTP and Bangladesh have never been on a full tour of India so we are working to have this event materialize. We’ll have to leave it to the Indian side, we can’t pressurize them,” The Daily Times quoted Kamal, as saying.
India has a busy home season between September 2012 and March 2013, with New Zealand, England and Australia visiting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi