BCCI AGM on Sept 29
Mumbai: The Cricket Board’s AGM would be held on September 29 here in which it will choose a president-elect who would take over the reins from September 2011.
“The AGM is on September 29. There would be a president-elect. All office bearers would have to be re-elected for the third year (of their current term),” informed BCCI CAO Prof Ratnakar Shetty on Saturday.
As per the BCCI’s rotation policy the president-elect would have to be from south zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing