BCCI clocks Rs 350-crore net income in 2012-13
Mumbai: The Cricket Board posted net income of Rs 350 crore, while its gross revenue stood at Rs 950 crore during the fiscal 2012-13.
The BCCI, considered the world`s richest cricket body, has earned a surplus of Rs 382.36 crore in 2011-12.
Informing this today after the BCCI`s Finance Committee meeting in Delhi, Board Treasurer Ravi Savant told PTI that the net income figure has been arrived at "provided there is no tax (levied on the amount)."
"The Finance Committee passed the accounts and they will be placed before the Board`s Working Committee that should be meeting in the first week of September," he said.
The Working Committee would also finalise the dates of the Board`s AGM, also to be held next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- History on line as Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer get Wimbledon under way
- 10-year-old boy injured after minor girl forces sex in Kanpur
- Plane catches fire while making emergency landing in Singapore
- Dear Deepika Padukone, your IIFA attires were KILLER! View in pics
- Clerics issue fatwa, make transgender marriage lawful in Pakistan