BCCI clocks Rs 350-crore net income in 2012-13
Mumbai: The Cricket Board posted net income of Rs 350 crore, while its gross revenue stood at Rs 950 crore during the fiscal 2012-13.
The BCCI, considered the world`s richest cricket body, has earned a surplus of Rs 382.36 crore in 2011-12.
Informing this today after the BCCI`s Finance Committee meeting in Delhi, Board Treasurer Ravi Savant told PTI that the net income figure has been arrived at "provided there is no tax (levied on the amount)."
"The Finance Committee passed the accounts and they will be placed before the Board`s Working Committee that should be meeting in the first week of September," he said.
The Working Committee would also finalise the dates of the Board`s AGM, also to be held next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- Islamic State urges Ramadan attacks in US, Europe in new audio broadcast
- Meet the graduates! Aryan Khan and Navya Naveli Nanda celebrate freedom like stars—View pics
- Watch: 'Smart' walking stick that can help Parkinson's sufferers regain rhythm!
- Shocking: DFO owns luxurious swimming pool as Sukma craves for water
- SC to hear plea seeking water supply ban to Maharashtra breweries