BCCI clocks Rs 350-crore net income in 2012-13
Mumbai: The Cricket Board posted net income of Rs 350 crore, while its gross revenue stood at Rs 950 crore during the fiscal 2012-13.
The BCCI, considered the world`s richest cricket body, has earned a surplus of Rs 382.36 crore in 2011-12.
Informing this today after the BCCI`s Finance Committee meeting in Delhi, Board Treasurer Ravi Savant told PTI that the net income figure has been arrived at "provided there is no tax (levied on the amount)."
"The Finance Committee passed the accounts and they will be placed before the Board`s Working Committee that should be meeting in the first week of September," he said.
The Working Committee would also finalise the dates of the Board`s AGM, also to be held next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read