BCCI names 30 probables for Women World Cup
New Delhi: The Indian Cricket Board (BCCI) on Friday released an initial 30-women list of probables for the ICC Women`s World Cup, to be played in India from January 31 to February 17.
The list, prepared by the national women`s Selection Committee, included senior players such as Mithali Raj and Jhulan Goswami.
Mithali Raj, Harmanpreet Kaur, Amita Sharma, Sulakshana Naik, Jhulan Goswami, Reema Malhotra, Punam Raut, Gouher Sultana, Ekta Bisht, Archana Das, S Shubhalaxmi, Rasanara Parwin, Anuja Patil, N Niranjana, Mona Meshram, Sunitha Anand, M D Thirushkamini, Latika Kumari, Nishita Pharasi, Veda Krishnamurthy, Shweta Jadhav, Ritu Dhrub, Moksha Chaudhary, Kavita Patil, Poonam Yadav, Karuna Jain, Mandira Mohapatra, Anagha Deshpande, Nishu Chaudhary, Sushma Varma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'