BCCI to pull out of South Africa tour?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: India might pull out of the upcoming South Africa tour in protest of a possibility that former ICC CEO Haroon Lorgat might be selected for the top job of Cricket South Africa (CSK).
According to the sources, BCCI wants to put pressure on the CSA as the interim BCCI president Jagmohan Dalmiya might not want Logart to be selected for the post.
Earlier the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) wants changes in fixtures released by CSA. The BCCI claimed that CSA didn’t discuss the tournament schedule before finally releasing it.
The Press Trust of India quoted BCCI interim head Jagmohan Dalmiya as saying India is unhappy with the uneven gaps between the three Tests, with a two-day break between the first and second matches and eight days off between the second and third. The BCCI also thinks the seven one-day internationals are too many.
But Cricket South Africa does not take much time to state that any disagreement over the dates of matches on India`s tour starting in November will be dealt with in the normal amicable manner between the two national bodies. South Africa`s cricket body says its Indian counterpart is "welcome to raise any issues" it has over the schedule for their upcoming series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!