BCCI Working Committe meet likely on June 10
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BCCI Working Committee is likely to meet on June 10 to discuss the current crisis arising out of betting and spot-fixing in IPL.
The meeting is expected to be chaired by interim president Jagmohan Dalmiya.
Rajasthan Royals’ co-owner Raj Kundra’s confession about betting has further deepened the crisis in Indian cricket.
The BCCI meet is expected to adress the future of Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premiere League and also formally induct a new treasurer and secretary to the board.
Earlier, Raj Kundra had confessed to placing bets on his own team through a bookie who is also his business partner.
According to Delhi police Shilpa's husband Raj Kundra lost Rs. One crore in betting in IPL matches in last 3 years. But they have said that they are verifying this claim.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!