BCCI Working Committe meet likely on June 10
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BCCI Working Committee is likely to meet on June 10 to discuss the current crisis arising out of betting and spot-fixing in IPL.
The meeting is expected to be chaired by interim president Jagmohan Dalmiya.
Rajasthan Royals’ co-owner Raj Kundra’s confession about betting has further deepened the crisis in Indian cricket.
The BCCI meet is expected to adress the future of Rajasthan Royals in the Indian Premiere League and also formally induct a new treasurer and secretary to the board.
Earlier, Raj Kundra had confessed to placing bets on his own team through a bookie who is also his business partner.
According to Delhi police Shilpa's husband Raj Kundra lost Rs. One crore in betting in IPL matches in last 3 years. But they have said that they are verifying this claim.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report