Bopara likely to boost England for Oval Test
London: England batsman Ravi Bopara is likely to retain his place in the world No.1 ranked Test team for the fourth Test against India, which starts at The Oval on Thursday.
According to an English daily, Jonathan Trott has failed to recover from his shoulder injury in time, giving Bopara what could be his final chance to prove that he belongs at the highest level.
The 26-year-old had made just seven runs out of England’s 710-7 declared in the Edgbaston Test, which they won by an innings and 242 runs.
Even though fast bowlers Chris Tremlett and Steven Finn are again named in a 13-man squad, it would be a huge surprise if England makes any changes to the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog