Bravo suffers hamstring strain
Ahmedabad: West Indian batsman Darren Bravo has suffered a hamstring strain on his left leg and was forced to retire hurt during his team`s batting against India in the third ODI here, a team official said on Monday.
"Darren Bravo has a left hamstring strain. He`s under treatment and his availability for the next match at Indore (on August 8) would be known only after two days," said media manager Philip Spooner.
The left-handed batsman had to retire hurt at an individual score of 14 and team score of 80 for two in the 26th over.
He could not resume his innings later and was off the field when India tried to chase a victory target of 261 and were bowled out for 244 in 46.5 overs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Bihar govt's bizarre order: No cooking, yagna between 9 am and 6 pm to avoid fire
- Inhalation therapy, a key to win big against asthma
- HCL Tech Q3 net profit grows 14.4% to Rs 1,926 crore
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS): 10 things you must know!
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut