Bravo suffers hamstring strain
Ahmedabad: West Indian batsman Darren Bravo has suffered a hamstring strain on his left leg and was forced to retire hurt during his team`s batting against India in the third ODI here, a team official said on Monday.
"Darren Bravo has a left hamstring strain. He`s under treatment and his availability for the next match at Indore (on August 8) would be known only after two days," said media manager Philip Spooner.
The left-handed batsman had to retire hurt at an individual score of 14 and team score of 80 for two in the 26th over.
He could not resume his innings later and was off the field when India tried to chase a victory target of 261 and were bowled out for 244 in 46.5 overs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan