Brett Lee reported for Code of Behaviour breach
Melbourne: Australia cricketer Brett Lee has been reported by Cricket New South Wales for allegedly breaching the Cricket Australia (CA) Code of Behaviour.
Cricket New South Wales reported Lee following statements he made in a media interview published last Sunday, said a CA press release Friday.
Lee is alleged to have breached Rule 6 on unbecoming behaviour and Rule 9 on detrimental public comment of the Code of Behaviour regarding comments about Cricket New South Wales and its chief executive officer David Gilbert.
Rule 6 states: Without limiting any other rule, players and officials must not at any time engage in behaviour unbecoming to a representative player or official that could (a) bring them or the game into disrepute or (b) be harmful to the interests of cricket.
Rule 9 states: Without limiting any other rule, player and official must not make public or media comment which is detrimental to the interest of the game.
The date and time of the hearing is yet to be confirmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Norway helicopter crash: All 13 people on board dead, 11 bodies recovered
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers
- Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he would be happy to promote Bihar as its brand ambassador
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards