Brett Lee reported for Code of Behaviour breach
Melbourne: Australia cricketer Brett Lee has been reported by Cricket New South Wales for allegedly breaching the Cricket Australia (CA) Code of Behaviour.
Cricket New South Wales reported Lee following statements he made in a media interview published last Sunday, said a CA press release Friday.
Lee is alleged to have breached Rule 6 on unbecoming behaviour and Rule 9 on detrimental public comment of the Code of Behaviour regarding comments about Cricket New South Wales and its chief executive officer David Gilbert.
Rule 6 states: Without limiting any other rule, players and officials must not at any time engage in behaviour unbecoming to a representative player or official that could (a) bring them or the game into disrepute or (b) be harmful to the interests of cricket.
Rule 9 states: Without limiting any other rule, player and official must not make public or media comment which is detrimental to the interest of the game.
The date and time of the hearing is yet to be confirmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion