Broad looking forward to playing `aggressive Aussie way` during Ashes
London: English all-rounder Stuart Broad has claimed that their team would thrive on the aggressive playing style of the Australians, with new coach Darren Lehmann promising to get back to the `Aussie way` of playing the game.
According to the Mirror, Broad will sit out the warm up match against Essex to attend to his sore shoulder that he developed during the Champions Trophy Final and expects Australia to respond well with a new coach, adding that they were struggling like a relegation threatened football team.
The England player said that batsmen like Cook and Trott were real fighters who loved facing down quick bowling and were determined to get runs, with Pieterson getting a hundred every time he was criticized.
Broad further said that England was a team, which stuck together and out-skilled the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez