Broad looking forward to playing `aggressive Aussie way` during Ashes
London: English all-rounder Stuart Broad has claimed that their team would thrive on the aggressive playing style of the Australians, with new coach Darren Lehmann promising to get back to the `Aussie way` of playing the game.
According to the Mirror, Broad will sit out the warm up match against Essex to attend to his sore shoulder that he developed during the Champions Trophy Final and expects Australia to respond well with a new coach, adding that they were struggling like a relegation threatened football team.
The England player said that batsmen like Cook and Trott were real fighters who loved facing down quick bowling and were determined to get runs, with Pieterson getting a hundred every time he was criticized.
Broad further said that England was a team, which stuck together and out-skilled the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations