Broad looking forward to playing `aggressive Aussie way` during Ashes
London: English all-rounder Stuart Broad has claimed that their team would thrive on the aggressive playing style of the Australians, with new coach Darren Lehmann promising to get back to the `Aussie way` of playing the game.
According to the Mirror, Broad will sit out the warm up match against Essex to attend to his sore shoulder that he developed during the Champions Trophy Final and expects Australia to respond well with a new coach, adding that they were struggling like a relegation threatened football team.
The England player said that batsmen like Cook and Trott were real fighters who loved facing down quick bowling and were determined to get runs, with Pieterson getting a hundred every time he was criticized.
Broad further said that England was a team, which stuck together and out-skilled the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- DNA: Minor burnt three puppies to death in Hyderabad