Broad looking forward to playing `aggressive Aussie way` during Ashes
London: English all-rounder Stuart Broad has claimed that their team would thrive on the aggressive playing style of the Australians, with new coach Darren Lehmann promising to get back to the `Aussie way` of playing the game.
According to the Mirror, Broad will sit out the warm up match against Essex to attend to his sore shoulder that he developed during the Champions Trophy Final and expects Australia to respond well with a new coach, adding that they were struggling like a relegation threatened football team.
The England player said that batsmen like Cook and Trott were real fighters who loved facing down quick bowling and were determined to get runs, with Pieterson getting a hundred every time he was criticized.
Broad further said that England was a team, which stuck together and out-skilled the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- Gold price glitters by Rs 215 to Rs 29,790 per ten grams
- CGBSE 10th HS Results 2016: Check cgbse.nic.in, www.cgbse.net for Chhattisgarh CG Board (Class 10 X) High School Exam Results 2016 tomorrow on April 28
- PHOTO: 'World boss' Chris Gayle with 'Macho boy' Sarfaraz Khan in cool pic
- FDI up 37% after launch of 'Make in India'
- Priyanka Chopra to attend White House Correspondents' dinner