Broad, Prior "no weak hearts" when it comes to daredevil "canyon swings"!
London: English cricketers Stuart Broad and Matt Prior have entered into the spirit of adventure as they leapt off a platform more than 100 metres above a river ahead of their warm-up match before the three-Test series against a New Zealand XI in Queenstown.
The English duo harnessed up for a jump called a canyon swing, which throws participants in a huge arc across a gorge, and they were reportedly exhilarated by their antics, the Sun reports.
Wicketkeeper Prior had tweeted, ‘Well that was amazing! Never thought I’d do a handstand off a platform into a canyon!’, the report said.
However, the team’s medical staff has said that such acts may strain players’ backs as they decelerate with elastic around their ankles, risking their career.
England’s cricketers were banned from doing bungees in Queenstown, where the world’s first commercial jump was established in 1988, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you