Broad rubbishes Pietersen`s England "an unhappy side" under Cook comment
London: All-rounder Stuart Broad has rubbished former player Kevin Pietersen`s comment that England are an unhappy squad under the leadership of skipper Alastair Cook.
Pietersen, Geoffrey Boycott and Shane Warne have criticized various aspects of England captain Alastair Cook`s leadership after the team`s series losses to Sri Lanka recently.
But Broad said the "environment" within the England camp had improved since Pietersen`s departure, reports news.com.au.
He added that both Cook and Coach Peter Moores are developing a good and healthy atmosphere in the dressing room, and the performances of the young guys coming into the squad is a testimony to that fact
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?