Broad rubbishes Pietersen`s England "an unhappy side" under Cook comment
London: All-rounder Stuart Broad has rubbished former player Kevin Pietersen`s comment that England are an unhappy squad under the leadership of skipper Alastair Cook.
Pietersen, Geoffrey Boycott and Shane Warne have criticized various aspects of England captain Alastair Cook`s leadership after the team`s series losses to Sri Lanka recently.
But Broad said the "environment" within the England camp had improved since Pietersen`s departure, reports news.com.au.
He added that both Cook and Coach Peter Moores are developing a good and healthy atmosphere in the dressing room, and the performances of the young guys coming into the squad is a testimony to that fact
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use