Broad rubbishes Pietersen`s England "an unhappy side" under Cook comment
London: All-rounder Stuart Broad has rubbished former player Kevin Pietersen`s comment that England are an unhappy squad under the leadership of skipper Alastair Cook.
Pietersen, Geoffrey Boycott and Shane Warne have criticized various aspects of England captain Alastair Cook`s leadership after the team`s series losses to Sri Lanka recently.
But Broad said the "environment" within the England camp had improved since Pietersen`s departure, reports news.com.au.
He added that both Cook and Coach Peter Moores are developing a good and healthy atmosphere in the dressing room, and the performances of the young guys coming into the squad is a testimony to that fact
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan