Broad rubbishes Pietersen`s England "an unhappy side" under Cook comment
London: All-rounder Stuart Broad has rubbished former player Kevin Pietersen`s comment that England are an unhappy squad under the leadership of skipper Alastair Cook.
Pietersen, Geoffrey Boycott and Shane Warne have criticized various aspects of England captain Alastair Cook`s leadership after the team`s series losses to Sri Lanka recently.
But Broad said the "environment" within the England camp had improved since Pietersen`s departure, reports news.com.au.
He added that both Cook and Coach Peter Moores are developing a good and healthy atmosphere in the dressing room, and the performances of the young guys coming into the squad is a testimony to that fact
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...