Hussey makes early exit from CL T20 over ‘personal reasons’
Sydney: Australian batsman Michael Hussey, who had been playing for the Chennai Super Kings in the Champions League, has made an early exit from the cricket tournament due to ‘personal reasons’.
A Chennai Super Kings official confirmed the batsman had gone home and would not take any further part in the tournament.
According to the paper, Chennai are out of contention for the semi-finals but have one more match left in the event, against Yorkshire in Durban on Monday.
Hussey had played only one match in the Champions League, making 16 against the Sydney Sixers, the paper said.
Earlier, Hussey had also endorsed Cricket Australia`s controversial decision to send all-rounder Shane Watson home early from the Twenty20 event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- LinkedIn notifies data breach, alerts 400 mn members to stay safe
- Eating out, mobile bills, internet, travelling set to get costlier from June 1
- 7 hot tips to stay fit and healthy!
- Barack Obama lays wreath at Hiroshima Memorial, says death fell from the sky and the world changed