Hussey makes early exit from CL T20 over ‘personal reasons’
Sydney: Australian batsman Michael Hussey, who had been playing for the Chennai Super Kings in the Champions League, has made an early exit from the cricket tournament due to ‘personal reasons’.
A Chennai Super Kings official confirmed the batsman had gone home and would not take any further part in the tournament.
According to the paper, Chennai are out of contention for the semi-finals but have one more match left in the event, against Yorkshire in Durban on Monday.
Hussey had played only one match in the Champions League, making 16 against the Sydney Sixers, the paper said.
Earlier, Hussey had also endorsed Cricket Australia`s controversial decision to send all-rounder Shane Watson home early from the Twenty20 event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read