Champions League Cricket to attract entertainment tax in TN
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government today proposed to bring the Champions League T20 Cricket tournament under the entertainment tax regime.
State Minister for Commercial Taxes and Registration B V Ramanaa introduced a bill to this effect in the Assembly this morning.
The government had brought the IPL tournament under the entertainment tax ambit about two years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report