Champions League Cricket to attract entertainment tax in TN
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government today proposed to bring the Champions League T20 Cricket tournament under the entertainment tax regime.
State Minister for Commercial Taxes and Registration B V Ramanaa introduced a bill to this effect in the Assembly this morning.
The government had brought the IPL tournament under the entertainment tax ambit about two years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers