Champions League Cricket to attract entertainment tax in TN
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government today proposed to bring the Champions League T20 Cricket tournament under the entertainment tax regime.
State Minister for Commercial Taxes and Registration B V Ramanaa introduced a bill to this effect in the Assembly this morning.
The government had brought the IPL tournament under the entertainment tax ambit about two years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city