CLT20 2013: Dhawan, Dhoni fined for slow over rate
Ranchi: Chennai Super Kings captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Sunrisers Hyderabad skipper Shikhar Dhawan on Thursday fined after their respective teams maintained a slow over rate during the Champions League Twenty20 match, here.
At the end of the match, Sunrisers and CSK were assessed to be one over behind the required rate after allowances were taken into consideration.
Since it was their first offence of the season under the CLT20`s Code of Conduct relating to minimum over-rate offences, both Dhawan and Dhoni were fined USD 1,500 whilst each team member was fined USD 750.
Chennai Super Kings eked out a narrow 12-run win over Sunrisers Hyderabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?