CLT20 2013: Dhawan, Dhoni fined for slow over rate
Ranchi: Chennai Super Kings captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Sunrisers Hyderabad skipper Shikhar Dhawan on Thursday fined after their respective teams maintained a slow over rate during the Champions League Twenty20 match, here.
At the end of the match, Sunrisers and CSK were assessed to be one over behind the required rate after allowances were taken into consideration.
Since it was their first offence of the season under the CLT20`s Code of Conduct relating to minimum over-rate offences, both Dhawan and Dhoni were fined USD 1,500 whilst each team member was fined USD 750.
Chennai Super Kings eked out a narrow 12-run win over Sunrisers Hyderabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Mulayam, Akhilesh scared of me; not allowing Muslim leaders in SP to speak up, alleges Asaduddin Owaisi