CLT20 2013: Dhawan, Dhoni fined for slow over rate
Ranchi: Chennai Super Kings captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni and Sunrisers Hyderabad skipper Shikhar Dhawan on Thursday fined after their respective teams maintained a slow over rate during the Champions League Twenty20 match, here.
At the end of the match, Sunrisers and CSK were assessed to be one over behind the required rate after allowances were taken into consideration.
Since it was their first offence of the season under the CLT20`s Code of Conduct relating to minimum over-rate offences, both Dhawan and Dhoni were fined USD 1,500 whilst each team member was fined USD 750.
Chennai Super Kings eked out a narrow 12-run win over Sunrisers Hyderabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'