CLT20 final: Watson claims Sachin Tendulkar’s wicket in his last limited overs game
Zee Media Bureau/ Chaitan Papnai
New Delhi: While playing in his last limited over international game against Rajasthan Royals in the finals of the Champions League Twenty 20, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar got out after scoring 15 runs in 13 balls.
Tendulkar came to open the innings for the Mumbai franchise along with Dwayne Smith.
But in the fifth over of the innings, Tendulkar went for an expensive drive through the cover region off Shane Watson, but missed it completely and the ball went through his gates and crashed into the stumps.
In his 15 run-knock, Tendulkar collected three boundaries.
Tendulkar’s wicket has always been a dream wicket for the bowlers and this time Watson was the lucky one, as he picked Tendulkar’s wicket in the colored clothing for the last time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill