CLT20 final: Watson claims Sachin Tendulkar’s wicket in his last limited overs game
Zee Media Bureau/ Chaitan Papnai
New Delhi: While playing in his last limited over international game against Rajasthan Royals in the finals of the Champions League Twenty 20, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar got out after scoring 15 runs in 13 balls.
Tendulkar came to open the innings for the Mumbai franchise along with Dwayne Smith.
But in the fifth over of the innings, Tendulkar went for an expensive drive through the cover region off Shane Watson, but missed it completely and the ball went through his gates and crashed into the stumps.
In his 15 run-knock, Tendulkar collected three boundaries.
Tendulkar’s wicket has always been a dream wicket for the bowlers and this time Watson was the lucky one, as he picked Tendulkar’s wicket in the colored clothing for the last time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II