CLT20 final: Watson claims Sachin Tendulkar’s wicket in his last limited overs game
Zee Media Bureau/ Chaitan Papnai
New Delhi: While playing in his last limited over international game against Rajasthan Royals in the finals of the Champions League Twenty 20, Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar got out after scoring 15 runs in 13 balls.
Tendulkar came to open the innings for the Mumbai franchise along with Dwayne Smith.
But in the fifth over of the innings, Tendulkar went for an expensive drive through the cover region off Shane Watson, but missed it completely and the ball went through his gates and crashed into the stumps.
In his 15 run-knock, Tendulkar collected three boundaries.
Tendulkar’s wicket has always been a dream wicket for the bowlers and this time Watson was the lucky one, as he picked Tendulkar’s wicket in the colored clothing for the last time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves