CLT20: Rohit Sharma reprimanded, handed suspended fine
Jaipur: Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma was reprimanded and handed a $1,000 suspended fine for breaching the Champions League Twenty20 Code of Conduct during the match against Highveld Lions at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium here.
Sharma, in the wee hours of Saturday, admitted to the Level 1 offence (Section 1 - A1) of conduct contrary to the spirit of the game.
Hardus Viljoen of the Lions also was reprimanded for breaching the Code of Conduct. Viljoen also admitted to the Level 1 offence (Section 1 - A1/A2) of conduct contrary to the spirit of the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Immigration control a top priority: Stephen Crabb who is running to replace David Cameron
- Four Indian-Americans to be honoured with Great Immigrants Award
- No apology from Salman Khan as he responds to NCW notice on 'raped woman' remark
- Inspiring! Poverty-stricken Bihar siblings beat all odds to crack IIT-JEE
- 7th Pay Commission: Know at a glance, see this informative chart