CLT20: Rohit Sharma reprimanded, handed suspended fine
Jaipur: Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma was reprimanded and handed a $1,000 suspended fine for breaching the Champions League Twenty20 Code of Conduct during the match against Highveld Lions at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium here.
Sharma, in the wee hours of Saturday, admitted to the Level 1 offence (Section 1 - A1) of conduct contrary to the spirit of the game.
Hardus Viljoen of the Lions also was reprimanded for breaching the Code of Conduct. Viljoen also admitted to the Level 1 offence (Section 1 - A1/A2) of conduct contrary to the spirit of the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen