CLT20: Rohit Sharma reprimanded, handed suspended fine
Jaipur: Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma was reprimanded and handed a $1,000 suspended fine for breaching the Champions League Twenty20 Code of Conduct during the match against Highveld Lions at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium here.
Sharma, in the wee hours of Saturday, admitted to the Level 1 offence (Section 1 - A1) of conduct contrary to the spirit of the game.
Hardus Viljoen of the Lions also was reprimanded for breaching the Code of Conduct. Viljoen also admitted to the Level 1 offence (Section 1 - A1/A2) of conduct contrary to the spirit of the game.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Know why sex loses its steam in couples