I want Sachin Tendulkar to play as long as possible: Rohit Sharma
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Rohit Sharma has expressed his desire to see Sachin Tendulkar continue playing cricket for as long as possible.
Of late, there have been growing voices asking Tendulkar to hang up his boots and various reports have claimed that he will be asked to do so by the BCCI after appearing in his 200th Test.
When asked about his opinion on the issue, Sharma said that people can’t be stopped from expressing their views but he feels that Tendulkar should continue playing Tests.
He also revealed his dream to captain Team India one day.
With virtually one semifinal spot up for grabs in Group A, IPL champions Rohit’s Mumbai Indians will fancy their chances when they take on the bottom-placed Perth Scorchers in a do-or-die battle in their final round-robin match of the Champions League Twenty20 on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says