I want Sachin Tendulkar to play as long as possible: Rohit Sharma
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Rohit Sharma has expressed his desire to see Sachin Tendulkar continue playing cricket for as long as possible.
Of late, there have been growing voices asking Tendulkar to hang up his boots and various reports have claimed that he will be asked to do so by the BCCI after appearing in his 200th Test.
When asked about his opinion on the issue, Sharma said that people can’t be stopped from expressing their views but he feels that Tendulkar should continue playing Tests.
He also revealed his dream to captain Team India one day.
With virtually one semifinal spot up for grabs in Group A, IPL champions Rohit’s Mumbai Indians will fancy their chances when they take on the bottom-placed Perth Scorchers in a do-or-die battle in their final round-robin match of the Champions League Twenty20 on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning