I want Sachin Tendulkar to play as long as possible: Rohit Sharma
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Rohit Sharma has expressed his desire to see Sachin Tendulkar continue playing cricket for as long as possible.
Of late, there have been growing voices asking Tendulkar to hang up his boots and various reports have claimed that he will be asked to do so by the BCCI after appearing in his 200th Test.
When asked about his opinion on the issue, Sharma said that people can’t be stopped from expressing their views but he feels that Tendulkar should continue playing Tests.
He also revealed his dream to captain Team India one day.
With virtually one semifinal spot up for grabs in Group A, IPL champions Rohit’s Mumbai Indians will fancy their chances when they take on the bottom-placed Perth Scorchers in a do-or-die battle in their final round-robin match of the Champions League Twenty20 on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars