Mahendra Singh Dhoni sports Mohawk at Champions League T20
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: When Mahendra Singh Dhoni debuted for India in 2004, it wasn’t just his exploits with the bat that caught the world’s attention. Along with his rising popularity as a hard hitting batsman, his long hair became a rage among the masses too.
And now on Sunday, arguably the best Indian captain ever, surprised everyone with his new mohawk hairstyle during his team Chennai Super Kings’ opening match of the 2013 Champions League against Titans.
After India’s T20 World Cup triumph in 2007 during which he had long hair, Dhoni cropped his hair short.
Now, he is sporting a look that has been made popular by other sporting icons like Mario Balotelli and El Shaarawy.
Dhoni is leading CSK in the CLT20 that began from Friday with his team registering their first win on Sunday night defeating Titans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'