Mitchell Marsh to miss Champions League in India due to injury
Sydney: Perth Scorchers young gun will not play in the Champions League T20 tournament in India after being ruled out with yet another hamstring injury.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Scorchers coach Justin Langer said 22-year-old Marsh sustained the injury during Australia A`s tour of South Africa and then re-injured the hamstring during training, and was expected to be out for eight to 10 weeks.
Veteran Brad Hogg will be included in the line-up, and Langer said that while it would be a tough tour, the enthusiasm of youth could not be discounted, the report said.
He said that the main advantage of their team was that it was pretty united and there was a lot of enthusiasm in the group.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living