Mitchell Marsh to miss Champions League in India due to injury
Sydney: Perth Scorchers young gun will not play in the Champions League T20 tournament in India after being ruled out with yet another hamstring injury.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Scorchers coach Justin Langer said 22-year-old Marsh sustained the injury during Australia A`s tour of South Africa and then re-injured the hamstring during training, and was expected to be out for eight to 10 weeks.
Veteran Brad Hogg will be included in the line-up, and Langer said that while it would be a tough tour, the enthusiasm of youth could not be discounted, the report said.
He said that the main advantage of their team was that it was pretty united and there was a lot of enthusiasm in the group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends