Oz media nominates Watson for another `worst delivery in history`
Sydney: The Australian media has nominated all-rounder Shane Watson for another `worst delivery in history of cricket`, which took place two days after his previous `worst delivery` for the Rajasthan Royals in the ongoing Champions League Twenty20 tournament.
Watson reportedly left former Test teammate and Perth Scorchers player Simon Katich in fits of laughter with his high, loopy full toss in the Scorchers` Champions League match against Indian Premier League (IPL) side Rajasthan Royals.
According to News.com.au, although the Royals entered the semi finals of the tournament with a win over the Scorchers in the fateful match, Watson again threw up an `outrageous` loopy full toss during the Royals semi-final clash with New Zealand domestic side Otago Volts , which lost the match.
The report further said that this time, the ball landed closer to the fielder at point than it was to the batsman. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad