Oz media nominates Watson for another `worst delivery in history`
Sydney: The Australian media has nominated all-rounder Shane Watson for another `worst delivery in history of cricket`, which took place two days after his previous `worst delivery` for the Rajasthan Royals in the ongoing Champions League Twenty20 tournament.
Watson reportedly left former Test teammate and Perth Scorchers player Simon Katich in fits of laughter with his high, loopy full toss in the Scorchers` Champions League match against Indian Premier League (IPL) side Rajasthan Royals.
According to News.com.au, although the Royals entered the semi finals of the tournament with a win over the Scorchers in the fateful match, Watson again threw up an `outrageous` loopy full toss during the Royals semi-final clash with New Zealand domestic side Otago Volts , which lost the match.
The report further said that this time, the ball landed closer to the fielder at point than it was to the batsman. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE