Oz media nominates Watson for another `worst delivery in history`
Sydney: The Australian media has nominated all-rounder Shane Watson for another `worst delivery in history of cricket`, which took place two days after his previous `worst delivery` for the Rajasthan Royals in the ongoing Champions League Twenty20 tournament.
Watson reportedly left former Test teammate and Perth Scorchers player Simon Katich in fits of laughter with his high, loopy full toss in the Scorchers` Champions League match against Indian Premier League (IPL) side Rajasthan Royals.
According to News.com.au, although the Royals entered the semi finals of the tournament with a win over the Scorchers in the fateful match, Watson again threw up an `outrageous` loopy full toss during the Royals semi-final clash with New Zealand domestic side Otago Volts , which lost the match.
The report further said that this time, the ball landed closer to the fielder at point than it was to the batsman. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit impact: RBI will provide liquidity wherever necessary, says Raghuram Rajan
- I should speak less now, jokes Salman Khan
- POSTER alert! Erika Kaar in Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay'
- Maharashtra districts to have own disaster management plan
- Despite big money on table, Rahul Dravid rejected Anurag Thakur's offer to coach India - Here's why