Chanderpaul’s son follows in his footsteps
Port of Spain (Trinidad): As Shiv Chanderpaul faces the Indian team in the final Test in Dominica, his elder son Tagenarine Chanderpaul will battle against his regional counterparts in the West Indies Under 15 tournament in Trinidad.
Tagenarine did not get a chance to feature in the first round match between Guyana and Trinidad & Tobago as rain washed out the two-day feature.
Guyana will take on Leeward Islands starting on Wednesday and weather permitting Tagenarine will have a chance to show his worth as a batsman.
Not unlike his world-renowned father, Tagenarine has been scoring prolifically in domestic cricket in Guyana and will want to take his form into the regional tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Two legends, one pic! Amitabh Bachchan shares memorable moment with father Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Rohan Bopanna, Leander Paes reach French Open quarters
- Narendra Modi addresses 'Vikas Parv' rally in Karnataka, unveils cooking gas scheme for poor
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Monaco Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton ends his wait, Sergio Perez completes podium