Chanderpaul’s son follows in his footsteps
Port of Spain (Trinidad): As Shiv Chanderpaul faces the Indian team in the final Test in Dominica, his elder son Tagenarine Chanderpaul will battle against his regional counterparts in the West Indies Under 15 tournament in Trinidad.
Tagenarine did not get a chance to feature in the first round match between Guyana and Trinidad & Tobago as rain washed out the two-day feature.
Guyana will take on Leeward Islands starting on Wednesday and weather permitting Tagenarine will have a chance to show his worth as a batsman.
Not unlike his world-renowned father, Tagenarine has been scoring prolifically in domestic cricket in Guyana and will want to take his form into the regional tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note