Chanderpaul’s son follows in his footsteps
Port of Spain (Trinidad): As Shiv Chanderpaul faces the Indian team in the final Test in Dominica, his elder son Tagenarine Chanderpaul will battle against his regional counterparts in the West Indies Under 15 tournament in Trinidad.
Tagenarine did not get a chance to feature in the first round match between Guyana and Trinidad & Tobago as rain washed out the two-day feature.
Guyana will take on Leeward Islands starting on Wednesday and weather permitting Tagenarine will have a chance to show his worth as a batsman.
Not unlike his world-renowned father, Tagenarine has been scoring prolifically in domestic cricket in Guyana and will want to take his form into the regional tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack