Chanderpaul’s son follows in his footsteps
Port of Spain (Trinidad): As Shiv Chanderpaul faces the Indian team in the final Test in Dominica, his elder son Tagenarine Chanderpaul will battle against his regional counterparts in the West Indies Under 15 tournament in Trinidad.
Tagenarine did not get a chance to feature in the first round match between Guyana and Trinidad & Tobago as rain washed out the two-day feature.
Guyana will take on Leeward Islands starting on Wednesday and weather permitting Tagenarine will have a chance to show his worth as a batsman.
Not unlike his world-renowned father, Tagenarine has been scoring prolifically in domestic cricket in Guyana and will want to take his form into the regional tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Yusuf Pathan's heroics power Kolkata Knight Riders to five-wicket win over Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Israel says Erez crossing into Gaza to reopen
- Czech Republic OKs 'Czechia' as one-word version of its name
- Officials involved in water tanker scam in drought-hit Maharashtra's Beed suspended
- 37-year-old trader shot dead near Seelampur metro station in Delhi