Chandimal, Hafeez fined for showing dissent
Dubai: The International Cricket Council has fined Dinesh Chandimal of Sri Lanka 10 per cent of his match fee and reprimanded Pakistan`s Mohammad Hafeez for showing dissent at an umpire`s decision during their teams` Twenty20 international.
In separate incidents during the match Friday in Abu Dhabi, the players disputed lbw decisions.
The players admitted the offenses and accepted the proposed sanctions. As a result, formal hearings will not be held.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Suspended Bihar BJP MLC Tunna Pandey sent to 12-day custody for molesting minor girl on train
- What a strong statement! Sushma Swaraj blasts Nawaz Sharif for delusional, dangerous Kashmir dream: READ top quotes
- Setback for Arvind Kejriwal as Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan for threatening woman
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- Solar Impulse 2 begins its final flight of world tour, heads to Abu dhabi