Chennai Vs Rajasthan: Statistical highlights
Jaipur: Statistical highlights of the Indian Premier League match between Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals on Monday.
• Chennai Super Kings` superb victory by 63 runs is the second biggest by runs margin in the IPL 4, behind Bangalore`s 85-run win over Punjab at Bangalore on May 6, 2011.
• Chennai Super Kings, for the first time, have recorded three consecutive victories over Rajasthan in the IPL.
• Chennai`s victory is their third biggest by runs margin in the IPL overall - their two largest being by 92 runs against Bangalore at Port Elizabeth on April 20, 2009 and by 78 runs against Deccan at East London on May 4, 2009.
• Chennai`s tally of 33 victories is the highest in the IPL - winning % 58.77 (Lost 23 and Tied 1) out of 57 played.
• Suresh Raina (2/0) has become the first bowler to claim two wickets without conceding a single run in the IPL.
• Raina`s figures are his best in the IPL.
• Raina`s tally of 320 at an average of 32.00 in eleven matches is the second highest for Chennai in the IPL 4.
• Raina`s overall tally of 1695 (ave.36.84) in 57 matches is a record in the IPL.
• Michael Hussey and Murali Vijay put on 77 for the first wicket - Chennai`s best against Rajasthan in the IPL, eclipsing the 62 between Vijay and Hayden at Chepauk on April 3, 2010.
• Mahendra Singh Dhoni (41 not out) completed his 1200 runs in the IPL, aggregating 1232 at an average of 37.33 in 54 matches, including six fifties.
• Ajinkya Rahane (52 off 36 balls) recorded his third fifty in the IPL - his first in the present tournament.
• Rajasthan have won five and lost five out of eleven contested in the fourth edition of the IPL (Abandoned 1).
• Chennai`s 196 for three is the highest by any team against Rajasthan at Jaipur in the IPL.
• Michael Hussey (46) has managed 388 at an average of 55.42 in nine innings, including three fifties. His tally is the second highest in the IPL 4, next only to Virender Sehwag (424).
• Murali Vijay`s excellent 53 off 40 balls is his second fifty in the IPL 4 - his eighth in Twenty20.
• Doug Bollinger (3/22) has produced his best bowling performance against Rajasthan.
• Bollinger has completed his 50 wickets in Twenty20 in 43 matches at an average of 21.82 and 25 at 15.12 runs apiece in 16 matches in the IPL
• Albie Morkel has extended his record for most wickets for Chennai - 54 at an average of 25.88 in 49 matches.
• The top three Chennai bowlers in the IPL 4 are - Bollinger (13), Morkel (13) and Ravichandran Ashwin (12).
• Shane Warne has now registered seven ducks - the most by a batsman in the IPL.