Cheteshwar Pujara ties nuptial knot
Rajkot: Indian middle-order batsman Cheteshwar Pujara on Wednesday tied the nuptial knot with fiancee Puja Pabari, at a family function here.
The three-day wedding functions started last night with the `Sangeet Sandhya`. The marriage rituals would take place this evening followed by a reception tomorrow.
Puja belongs to Gujarat`s Jamnagar district and is a management graduate.
"Entire Indian team and the BCCI officials are invited," said Arvind Pujara, Cheteshwar`s father.
However, his teammates are not likely to attend, as they would be busy preparing for the series against Australia.
Pujara did not play in the Irani Trophy match against Mumbai and also missed the Board President XI tie against Australia on account of his marriage.
He won`t have much time to spend with the wife as he would be joining the Indian team by February 15.
Pujara has played nine Tests for India so far, scoring 761 runs with three hundreds at a healthy average of over 58.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you