Chris Gayle embarks on long, bizarre, `sexist` Twitter rant filled with `dating advice`
Melbourne: West Indies batting sensation Chris Gayle has reportedly embarked on a lengthy, bizarre and almost sexist Twitter posts, which are fast approaching `outrageous` status.
According to Telegraph.com.au, Gayle, who is a colourful presence both on and off the field, had started out innocently with a tweet about wanting more sleep, although his chatter turned to more interesting issues like the types of women that he prefers.
Among the plethora of unconventional advice provided by the Jamaican were several tweets that may upset women`s rights activists, such as `Fat, single and she`s still eating Pringles` and `For every male action, there`s a female overreaction`.
Gayle also offered strange dating advice to single women saying that `If no man wants you, don`t force an innocent cat to live with u!` while he gave the example of Madonna, Jennifer Lopez and their much younger boyfriends, tweeting that `don`t worry if you`re not dating, they might not be born`.
Another of Gayle`s classic tweets- `A quiet man is a thinking man. A quiet woman is usually mad`, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam