Chris Gayle embarks on long, bizarre, `sexist` Twitter rant filled with `dating advice`
Melbourne: West Indies batting sensation Chris Gayle has reportedly embarked on a lengthy, bizarre and almost sexist Twitter posts, which are fast approaching `outrageous` status.
According to Telegraph.com.au, Gayle, who is a colourful presence both on and off the field, had started out innocently with a tweet about wanting more sleep, although his chatter turned to more interesting issues like the types of women that he prefers.
Among the plethora of unconventional advice provided by the Jamaican were several tweets that may upset women`s rights activists, such as `Fat, single and she`s still eating Pringles` and `For every male action, there`s a female overreaction`.
Gayle also offered strange dating advice to single women saying that `If no man wants you, don`t force an innocent cat to live with u!` while he gave the example of Madonna, Jennifer Lopez and their much younger boyfriends, tweeting that `don`t worry if you`re not dating, they might not be born`.
Another of Gayle`s classic tweets- `A quiet man is a thinking man. A quiet woman is usually mad`, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda