Clarke unfazed by deputy Watson’s lack of centuries in Test cricket
Sydney: Australia captain Michael Clarke has said he is not worried about Shane Watson’s lack of centuries in Test cricket, and added that he expects his deputy to score big hundreds for the team in coming future.
Watson was caught hooking for 83, his 19th half-century and 10th since the more recent of his two test tons in October 2010, News.com.au reports.
However, Clarke believes if Watson keeps playing the way he did in the Boxing Day Test match against Sri Lanka with utmost patience and discipline then he will certainly make plenty of centuries for Australia.
Clarke added that there is been a lot of talk about Watson’s statistics in regards to hundreds scored, and added that the all rounder has certainly spoken openly about that.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!