Clarke unfazed by deputy Watson’s lack of centuries in Test cricket
Sydney: Australia captain Michael Clarke has said he is not worried about Shane Watson’s lack of centuries in Test cricket, and added that he expects his deputy to score big hundreds for the team in coming future.
Watson was caught hooking for 83, his 19th half-century and 10th since the more recent of his two test tons in October 2010, News.com.au reports.
However, Clarke believes if Watson keeps playing the way he did in the Boxing Day Test match against Sri Lanka with utmost patience and discipline then he will certainly make plenty of centuries for Australia.
Clarke added that there is been a lot of talk about Watson’s statistics in regards to hundreds scored, and added that the all rounder has certainly spoken openly about that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says