Clarke unfazed by deputy Watson’s lack of centuries in Test cricket
Sydney: Australia captain Michael Clarke has said he is not worried about Shane Watson’s lack of centuries in Test cricket, and added that he expects his deputy to score big hundreds for the team in coming future.
Watson was caught hooking for 83, his 19th half-century and 10th since the more recent of his two test tons in October 2010, News.com.au reports.
However, Clarke believes if Watson keeps playing the way he did in the Boxing Day Test match against Sri Lanka with utmost patience and discipline then he will certainly make plenty of centuries for Australia.
Clarke added that there is been a lot of talk about Watson’s statistics in regards to hundreds scored, and added that the all rounder has certainly spoken openly about that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port