Confident to beat India: Hafeez
karachi: "I am very confident and positive that we have the team to beat India and win both the series," Hafeez stated.
Misbah conceded that matches against India are always high-pressure games for players from both sides.
"But being professional players we are supposed to live and adjust to this unique pressure and I will be telling all the players to go and just play positively on the tour," Misbah added.
Asked about the omission of experienced all-rounder Abdul Razzaq from both squads and that of flamboyant all-rounder, Shahid Afridi from the ODI squad, Misbah said both had served Pakistan cricket well.
"But people must remember that any decision related to dropping a senior player is not just because of the captain such decisions are taken collectively." Misbah said.
Hafeez also insisted that there was no conspiracy behind the axing of Razzaq.
"There is no doubt about the ability of Razzaq and his performances but the selectors selected the squads keeping in mind the conditions in India," he explained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you