Cook, Prior may miss 2nd warm up game, starting tomorrow
Mumbai: England skipper Alastair Cook is likely to miss team`s second warm up game against Mumbai A, starting tomorrow as he may be rested along with wicket-keeper Matt Prior and spinner Graeme Swann.
Stuart Broad will the lead the side if Cook does not play.
Jonny Bairstow will keep wickets in place of Prior.
Cook had scored 119 in the first warm up game against India A. The game had ended in draw.
England are already without fast bowler Steve Finn, who had suffered a thigh strain in the match against Mumbai A.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach