Cook, Prior may miss 2nd warm up game, starting tomorrow
Mumbai: England skipper Alastair Cook is likely to miss team`s second warm up game against Mumbai A, starting tomorrow as he may be rested along with wicket-keeper Matt Prior and spinner Graeme Swann.
Stuart Broad will the lead the side if Cook does not play.
Jonny Bairstow will keep wickets in place of Prior.
Cook had scored 119 in the first warm up game against India A. The game had ended in draw.
England are already without fast bowler Steve Finn, who had suffered a thigh strain in the match against Mumbai A.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof