Cook should tell KP to commit to England for three years: Vaughan
London: Former England skipper Michael Vaughan has said that new England skipper Alastair Cook must insist that Kevin Pietersen commits himself to the national side for the next three years before inviting him back.
Cook should convey this message to KP at a secret meeting, even head coach Andy Flower doesn’t know about, Vaughan added.
“If I was Alastair Cook, I’d meet Kevin and not tell anyone about it. I’d iron things out. I’d want from Kevin a guarantee that he is going to be around for a while,” The Sun quoted Vaughan, as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price